WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?
We the Parents believes that parents have the fundamental right to direct the care, teaching, and education of their children, that the public school system should be responsive to the concerns of parents, and that schools should be focused on delivery the basics of a traditional education including rigorous academics, trades, problem solving, and critical thinking. This fundamental right is very plainly codified in Michigan State Law, MCL 380.10.
1. We will SERVE you FAMILY by respecting your rights as parents to direct the education, care, and teaching of your children.
2. We will never contradict the moral guidance of the parent.
3. We will embrace patriotism, our history, our founding principles, and the Constitution that guarantees our FREEDOM.
4. We will celebrate American traditions and holidays and will welcome all expressions of FAITH.
5. We will fight to remove all forms of woke politics (i.e. sexual, racial, political and gender indoctrination) from our schools.
Our purpose is NOT to instill FAITH into any student. Our purpose is only to respect the preferences our our students and their families so that students, families, and public schools may operate in harmony.